Monday, July 22, 2013

a day in the life of Blaire Ring ...

Last week i went ahead & set a challenge ... to shoot a day in your life. On the outset it doesn't sound exciting ... i mean laundry, grocery shopping & a tantrum throwing toddler is your average day for me. But I wasn't the only participant & as the week goes on i will sharing with you everyone else's day in "their" life ... ending with my laundry, grocery's & said toddler. 

So we begin the week with last Monday July 15th & the life of Blaire Ring of Second Ave Photography. Be sure to check out her work over on facebook & of course hunt her down on etsy & purchase some pretties for your home. & don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the next "day in your life". xx

Yesterday, I joined several other photogs for my very first "A Day in the Life project" and I was super excited about it. Having a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 week old, it's hard to tell where my nights end and days begin. So, I started my project after my cup of coffee and ended it with my oldest's bedtime. I decided to use Clickin Moms' collage template to limit myself to my 10 favorite photos. This forces me to leave out things like doing the dishes and the laundry, even though I'm sure you'd love to see shots of that (I insist I did actually do them!) I've been so exhausted that I haven't been picking up my camera much at all, and this project was a great way to get reacquainted. We will likely do this again next month and hopefully I'll have something a little more interesting to share with you instead of a lazy day at home!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos Blaire! I know it's hard to find the time with a new baby- mine is also 4 weeks old!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!